This is an accessibility statement from Rad Foodie, LLC. (Rad Foodie). Rad Foodie strives to ensure that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. We at Rad Foodie are committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities. Rad Foodie has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is, and will continue to be made easier to use and more accessible to people with disabilities.
Measures to support accessibility
Rad Foodie takes the following measures to ensure accessibility on the Rad Foodie website:
- Using an optimized theme with compliant HTML and CSS
- Using an increased font size
- Consistent navigation across the website
- Transitioning to creating external links that identify from the link text that they will open in a new window
- Transitioning to external links not sponsored/affiliate links opening in the existing browser tab
- Developing and implementing a consistent and predictable layout for the website
- Ensuring all text to background colors use a high contrast ratio of 4.5:1
- Website content includes informative headings and labels where relevant, and that are usable by visitors who use assistive technology and screen readers
- Adding descriptive alternative text to every meaningful image on the website
Despite efforts to make all pages and content fully accessible, some content may not be fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This could be a result of not having found or identified the problem or the most appropriate technological solution.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Rad Foodie is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Rad Foodie will continue to work towards meeting these standards on an ongoing basis.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Rad Foodie as we continue to make our best efforts to provide an accessible website. Please let us know if you encounter barriers on the Rad Foodie website or notice ways in which we can improve. Your feedback is welcome and valuable.
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Rad Foodie is not compatible with:
- browsers older than three major revisions
- mobile operating systems older than five years
Accessibility of Rad Foodie relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Rad Foodie, LLC assessed the accessibility of Rad Foodie by the following approaches:
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Rad Foodie, or ways in which we can improve. Please contact us with any concerns or questions.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Rad Foodie, LLC
Updated August 2023